Launch of the Public Health Outcomes Framework
25 January 2012
Listen to Andrew Lansley speaking at the launch of the Public Health Outcomes Framework on 23 January 2012.
- The Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) is an independent, multi-disciplinary organisation, dedicated to the promotion and protection of collective human health and wellbeing. Through advocacy, mediation, empowerment, knowledge and practice we advise on policy development, provide education and training services, encourage scientific research, disseminate information and certify products, training centres and processes.
- The RSPH is the oldest public health body in the world and enjoys patronage of Her Majesty the Queen
- It is a registered charity operating under Royal Charter
- The RSPH is an awarding body recognised by Ofqual. Around 100,000 students take our qualifications each year through our network of over 1500 training centres throughout the UK. Our qualifications cover areas including health improvement, food hygiene, pest control, health & safety, nutrition and emergency planning.
- The RSPH is a membership organisation with almost 7,000 members. Membership of RSPH is a widely recognised mark of commitment to public health and brings real professional benefits.
- The RSPH run a wide variety of conferences covering topics such as food safety, water, infection control and occupational medicine as well as training programmes covering all aspects of health improvement
- The RSPH run an accreditation service for health and safety related products and manage the second largest food packaging certification scheme in the UK