Benefits of membership
- Members are entitled to use the post nominal letters FRSPH (Fellow), MRSPH (Member), or AMRSPH (Associate), depending on their level of membership.
- Members are able to gain CPD points through 'Perspectives in Public Health' and attendance at certain events.
- Members will receive a certificate of membership.
- All RSPH members receive a free journal ‘Perspectives in Public Health’ in the post six times a year. To find out more about the journal please click here>
- Fellows will also receive online access to RSPH’s peer-reviewed, monthly journal Public Health.
- All RSPH members will receive our regular enewsletter, @RSPH, with the latest news from the public health world and RSPH activities.
- New members will receive a welcome email from our Chief Executive, Shirley Cramer CBE with their log in details to the Members’ Area.
- Members can manage their membership account online and pay their fees, as well as access exclusive news articles and event reviews.
- Network with other members and join in the discussions in the online Forum
- Members can attend a wide range of free events on topical public health issues. Find our more about our free members' events here>
- Members are eligible for discounts on the wide range of RSPH conferences on issues ranging from water to hospital infections. Find out what conferences RSPH are currently holding here>
- 15% discount on the full range of RSPH Training Solutions courses and events. For the full list of events click here>
- Use of a Members' Room in the centre of London
Discounts on products, services and subscriptions
- Discounted professional indemnity insurance.
- Discounted rates on office products with Bates Office Services.
- 50% off all courses and training from Kaplan Hawksmere
- Discounted corporate rates at a variety of luxury hotels in the heart of London
- Discounted membership rates at Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres
- Discounted membership with the Society of Biology
- 10% discount in the RSPH online bookshop
- Each month our members can benefit from up to 30 minutes free and confidential food hygiene and health and safety advice from a qualified Environmental Health Practitioner. This benefit is provided as part of our continuing partnership with Hygiene Audit Systems.
Members gain free access to this service which provides research and reports on the relationship between housing and health and the health impacts of inadequate housing. The Bulletin ensures that professionals are equipped with the latest information on tackling poor housing conditions and contains:
- Summaries of research on hazards, themes or factors influencing health, for example excess heat or falls
- A searchable, referenced bulletin library
- Contributions from leading Housing and Health experts from around the world
- The ability for users to submit questions, comments and their own research
Please note some of the benefits above are available to members in the UK only