The January 2019 issue of Public Health is now available.
This issue features papers spanning a wide range of topics including:
- Chikungunya virus infection in Africa
- Trends in colorectal cancer mortality in China
- Determinants of antenatal care utilization in India
- Diabete Milletus and primary health care decentralization in Brazil
- Unhealthy lifestyle behaviours among secondary school students in Italy
Public Health is an international, multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal, published by Elsevier. It is one of the world’s oldest public health journals, having been in continuous publication since 1888.
Online access to current and past issues of Public Health is one of the many benefits available to Fellow members of RSPH.