The June issue of Public Health is now available.
This issue features papers spanning a wide range of topics including:
- Building evaluation capacity in Canadian public health departments
- Predicting abusive alcohol consumption among adolescents
- Trends in weight gains among OECD countries
- Impact of particulate air pollution on health behaviour
- Implementation and uptake in UK Health Checks
Public Health is an international, multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal, published by Elsevier. It is one of the world’s oldest public health journals, having been in continuous publication since 1888.
Online access to current and past issues of Public Health is one of the many benefits available to Fellow members of RSPH.