- 13 August 2018
The May issue of Public Health is now available.
This special issue on migration and health features papers spanning a wide range of topics including:
- Migration: a core public health ethics issue
- Reasons for immigration and immigrants’ health
- Digital citizenship and the wellbeing of older migrants
- Resettlement experiences of refugee women
- Informing pregnant women with intellectual disabilities
Public Health is an international, multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal, published by Elsevier. It is one of the world’s oldest public health journals, having been in continuous publication since 1888.
Online access to current and past issues of Public Health is one of the many benefits available to Fellow members of RSPH.