- 13 November 2017
The November issue of Public Health is now available.
This issue features papers spanning a wide range of topics including:
- Public health consequences of social isolation and loneliness - overview of the evidence
- Tackling Mumps in a public health setting: Loopholes in disease surveillance
- Defining binge drinking: young drinkers' perceptions of risky alcohol consumption
- Web-based physical activity interventions: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- The Dynamics Of Prehospital/Hospital Care And Modes Of Transport During Civil Conflict And Terrorist Incidents
- Feedback intervention to doctors improves patient satisfaction
Public Health is an international, multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal, published by Elsevier. It is one of the world’s oldest public health journals, having been in continuous publication since 1888.
Online access to current and past issues of Public Health is one of the many benefits available to Fellow members of RSPH.