- 15 January 2018
The October issue of Public Health is now available.
This issue features papers spanning a wide range of topics including:
- International challenges to routine Censuses: maintaining public health benefits
- Excess mortality in Scotland: the impact of history, politics and vulnerability
- Physical activity, BMI, sedentary time and cognitive function in Canadian adults: how they are related
- Decision making in relation to antibiotic use: a new approach
- Child maltreatment in Nepal: prevalence and associated factors
Public Health is an international, multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal, published by Elsevier. It is one of the world’s oldest public health journals, having been in continuous publication since 1888.
Online access to current and past issues of Public Health is one of the many benefits available to Fellow members of RSPH.