The September issue of Public Health is now available.
This issue features papers spanning a wide range of topics including:
- Scoping Review: Changing health priorities of earthquake response, implications for preparedness
- Impact of using telehomecare technology on functional health literacy
- Is there a relationship between adverse childhood experiences and problem drinking behaviours?
- An assessment of the association between asset ownership and intimate partner violence in Pakistan
- Data linkage to enable monitoring of the health of 'looked after' children in Scotland
Public Health is an international, multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal, published by Elsevier. It is one of the world’s oldest public health journals, having been in continuous publication since 1888.
Online access to current and past issues of Public Health is one of the many benefits available to Fellow members of RSPH.