RSPH Training & Digital Learning Assistant
Contract type: Full time (35 hours per week) 12 month contract
Salary: £21k - £23k per annum.
Location: John Snow House, 59 Mansell Street, London E1 8AN but currently home-based.
Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) is the world’s longest-established public health organisation. Based in central London, but working across the UK, we are a public health charity with more than 5,000 members, all of whom work to improve and protect the public’s health. Our activities include qualifications, digital learning, publishing, accreditation, national/regional programmes and policy and campaigning work.
Reports to: Head of Educational Services
Our educational services are in a period of rapid growth, and we are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic individual with an interest in training and digital learning to join us during this exciting phase. This is a 12-month fixed term contract initially with the possibility of extension.
- Lead on the administration of our Training & Digital Learning service, ensuring an excellent experience for our learners (around 95% of time).
- Lead on the administration of our training service, coordinating training dates, registrations, assessments, and certifications, and dealing with general enquiries
- Support the administration of large training projects, making sure we deliver to schedule and budget
- Maintain the training schedule and training calendar ensuring they are always up to date and accurate
- Support the team with the day-to-day administration of our LMS system ensuring our learners receive a quality educational experience
- Support the Training & Digital Learning team to deliver the marketing and communications strategy including writing social posts, news items, case studies, and identifying target audiences for product launches.
- Provide administration support when required to our membership and events service including taking calls, updating our CRM system, and supporting member webinars as required. (5%)
Training will be provided on a variety of systems including our eLearning authoring platform, LMS, eAssessment and CRM systems.
What you will bring:
We are looking for someone with an interest in public health and wellbeing, who is keen to start their career in the non-profit sector. A large part of the role will focus on administering the Training & Digital Learning services. We are particularly looking for someone with strong writing and IT skills, who is highly organised and has a passion for public health. Graduates are welcome to apply for this role.
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities
- Excellent standard of IT skills.
- A strong writer.
- Ability to manage a varied workload, prioritising and meeting deadlines.
- High standard of communication including written, verbal, listening skills.
- Ability to work accurately with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in team setting and provide support to colleagues.
Education and experience
- Experience of working with multiple priorities in an office environment.
- Evidence of personal/professional development.
- Experience in administering a Learning Management System.
- An interest in public health and wellbeing.
- An undergraduate degree in public health or another relevant topic.
In return we offer:
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working structure
- Pension contributions
- Bupa Health Insurance plan.
- Access to RSPH membership, training courses and qualifications.
- Organisational commitment to supporting the health and wellbeing of our employees.
- Welcoming and friendly team of colleagues, and an active Health Champions programme.
RSPH values and actively strives to have a diverse and inclusive workforce in a working environment free from discrimination.
Please email a copy of your CV and a supporting statement of no more than two pages. We are particularly interested in your thoughts about RSPH, and how you see this role supporting your career development.
Applications should be sent to Samantha King, Head of Educational Services at [email protected]
No agencies please.
Please do let us know if you require any adjustment to allow you to participate in this recruitment process.