The RSPH Qualifications department is seeking a new member of the Qualifications Governance Committee, chaired by Jeremy Benson.
The role of the Committee is to ensure that the strategy and operation of qualifications is in line with The Society’s objectives and to ensure that the activities of RSPH comply with the requirements for nationally regulated qualifications in the United Kingdom (e.g. General Conditions of Recognition).
The Committee meets four times a year and reports to the Council of RSPH.
Applications to serve on the Committee for a term of three years are invited from individuals who:
- Have experience in Qualification development, delivery, or related work in an educational environment.
- Are working or have worked in a regulated environment
- Have an understanding of compliance issues relating to Awarding Organisations or are willing to develop such an understanding.
- Are, or have been, actively involved in Committees in an educational or regulatory compliance setting.
- Are Fellows of RSPH (desirable but not essential)
We are especially interested in individuals who have a background in public health.
Please email a copy of your CV and a supporting statement of no more than two pages highlighting your relevant, key experience for the role.
Applications should be sent to James Hartwell
Closing date: 5pm, 31 December 2023
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.