Course location: Online, Zoom
When: Tuesday 6th July, 2-4pm
Aim: This interactive training session will explore the different techniques to build an engaging training session online.
Trainer: Dawn Mitchell
*If you would like further information about the technical features of Zoom please click here to view the Delivering Online Training with Zoom.
*Please note there is no membership discount for these sessions.
What you will learn
Topics that will be covered include:
- Ice breaker activities – circle of connection, gratitude practice, one thing that says something about you / that has made you smile in the last few days
- Top tips and resources for building engagement
- What might prevent engagement? How can we work around this?
- Self-care for online facilitators
- Shared learning opportunity to practise online engagement skills.