The Young Health Movement (YHM) is a call to action by young people on health + wellbeing, created by RSPH.
YHM is taking over Campus London (a Google Space) with Channel 4 and Yourfeed for an afternoon conference (2pm-6pm) featuring live music, film and interactive talks on the importance of young people’s health + wellbeing in start-ups and the workplace.
The conference will feature leaders in public health, start-ups, health innovation, education, entertainment, recruitment and social media, with lots of young people and students in attendance.
The conference will be streamed on Facebook live. Tweet and Instagram your photos and more #YHM2017 @CampusLondon
Please note that the YHM Conference 2017 is now sold out.
Guest speakers + performers
- Jack Parsons (Yourfeed)
- China Bowls (Artist)
- Makaela Richardson (Free the Fresher)
- Alex Thompson-Armstrong (Shape History)
- Tyrelle McLeod-Bentley & Junior Osei-Tutu (Soccer Assist)
- Taelon Vorster (Yourfeed)
- Laura Lewis-Paul (Saffron Records)
- Jessica Leach (The Hair Bears)
- Toby Freeman (Robin Cancer Trust)
- Shaniqua Benjamin (Young People Insight)
- Emma Case (Start Where You Are)
- Nick Povey (Anna Freud Centre)
- + Many more TBA
- Young Entrepreneurs + Mental Health
- The Millennial Workplace: Health + Wellbeing
- #StatusOfMind: Social Media + Young Mental Health
- Short films by young creatives on Mental Health, Employment + more