We are running the fifth annual Student Essay Competition in partnership with SAGE Publications. The competition is open to all RSPH Student Members and the deadline for entries is 31 October 2019.
Titles for 2019
Prospective authors can select from one of the following essay titles:
Cornerstones of modern public health
Fairytales and myths in public health
The essay must be no longer than 1,000 words and include no more than 10 references. It must be in the form of Vancouver style referencing, include a maximum of one table or figure, and be submitted in the format of a word document double spaced and on a white background.
- Publication in the May 2020 issue of Perspectives in Public Health
- £200 in Amazon vouchers
- £100 SAGE book vouchers
- One year's free RSPH membership (Student or Associate grade)
Not a student member?
RSPH student membership costs £25 and offers a range of benefits including:
- Online access to Perspectives in Public Health
- Our monthly newsletter with topical public health updates
- Free webinars
- Access to our Special Interest Groups
If you have any queries, please email us.