Titles for 2020
Prospective authors need to answer the following essay title:
- What will make the biggest contribution to improving the public’s health in the next 10 years?
Deadline for Entries: 31 October 2020
The essay must be no longer than 1,000 words and include no more than 10 references. It must be in the form of Vancouver style referencing, include a maximum of one table or figure, and be submitted in the format of a word document double spaced and on a white background.
- Publication in the May 2021 issue of Perspectives in Public Health
- £200 in Amazon vouchers
- £100 SAGE book vouchers
- One year's free RSPH membership (Student or Associate grade)
- 6-month term on Perspectives in Public Health editorial board
For more information download the competition flyer.
Not a student member?
RSPH student membership costs £25 and offers a range of benefits including:
- Online access to Perspectives in Public Health
- Our monthly newsletter with topical public health updates
- Free webinars
- Access to our Special Interest Groups
If you have any queries, please email us.