Traditional elegance and modern luxury in the heart of London
28 Portland Place is a beautiful historic building dating from 1775. Designed by the celebrated Scottish architects the Adam Brothers, it is one of the finest surviving town houses of its type.
Conveniently located close to Oxford Circus, Regent Street and Great Portland Street tube stations, 28 Portland Place is perfect for conferences, lunches, meetings, dinners, receptions, training events, weddings and product launches.
Its majestic formal rooms have been sympathetically restored to maintain the character and tradition of the house offering modern luxury and elegant surroundings for any occasion.
|Harben Suite||Adams Suite||Founder's Room|
| || || |
The Heggie Room is the larger of the two rooms, with stunning floor to ceiling mirrors and an original ornate period fireplace. This room would make a perfect setting for any event and can be used on its own or together with the Harben Room.
The Adam Room provides a warm intimate atmosphere for meetings and dining or can be used together with the Sainsbury’s Room as a reception area or breakout space.
The Founder’s Room on the first floor provides a more intimate setting for smaller functions and can be booked individually or together with the adjoining Harben Suite.
Exclusive use of the venue requires a minimum booking of 60, while exclusive use of a floor requires a minimum booking of 20. Catering is provided by Ampersand.
RSPH members and registered charities are eligible for a 25% discount on half-day events and evening bookings.
They can also benefit from an exclusive £42.50/day delegate rate, which includes:
- Main meeting room from 08.00 to 17.00
- Morning serving of Twining’s tea infusions and fair trade coffee with biscuits
- Mid morning Twining’s tea infusions and fair trade coffee with biscuits
- Chef’s choice sandwich platter lunch to include 1 ½ rounds per person, crisps and fresh fruit
- Mid afternoon Twining’s tea infusions and fair trade coffee with seasonal treat
- Jugs of iced water available throughout
- Mints for the table
- Cloakroom facilities
- Event management, cutlery, china and linen
- Audio visual equipment including screen, projector and wifi