- The Impact of Betting Shops on UK High Streets and the Planning Response to it; Mark Shepherd. This includes a full list with links to the numerous planning policies and guidance issued by various local authorities, listed in the case studies section. The policies presented here are not betting shop specific.
- An evidence base for town centre policies, focus on Brent, London. A Fair deal: Betting shops, Adult Gaming Centres, and Pawnbrokers in Brent.
- The London borough of Brent Local Plan.
2. Hammersmith and Fulham:
- London borough of Hammersmith and Fulham Background paper: Betting shops, pawn brokers and payday loans shops.
- London borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, Statement of Gambling Policy.
- London borough of Islington, Local Plan and Development Management Policies.
- Islington Supplementary Planning Document. Location and concentration of uses.
5. Barking & Dagenham:
- Controlling the clustering of betting offices in Barking & Dagenham – Supplementary Planning Document.
- Planning for the future of Barking & Dagenham – Borough wide development policies, development plan document.