Holders of this qualification will have the knowledge and skills to remove asbestos in a safe and competent manner on site. They will be able to set up and remove enclosures, remove asbestos, package and dispose of the asbestos and perform cleaning and decontamination requirements.
The qualification consists of five units:
- Unit T/615/4332 Installing and Removing Enclosure or Containment Areas for the Removal of Licensed Asbestos Materials in the Workplace
- Unit R/615/4343 Stripping and Removing Licensed Asbestos Materials in the Workplace
- Unit Y/615/4341 Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Unit H/615/4343 Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Unit M/615/4345 Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
For learners: see below for your nearest centre. Centres are listed alphabetically - to find the centre nearest to you, please use the location finder.
For current centres: if you are interested in delivering this qualification, please visit the Centre Area and register your interest.
How do I become an RSPH-approved centre?
If you’re planning to deliver one of our qualifications, you will need to become a RSPH registered centre.
To become an approved centre and to gain qualification approval, please visit our Become a centre page.
Centres offering this qualification
4 centres offering this qualification