Prospective authors could select from one of the following essay titles:
- What do you feel is the most important priority for public health - and how should we tackle it?
- Social media use in public health campaigns: a force for good or muddling the message?
- Modern lifestyles and their implication for public health: a suitable case for treatment?
The essay must be no longer than 1,000 words and include no more than 10 references. It must be in the form of Vancouver style referencing, include a maximum of one table or figure, and be submitted in the format of a word document double spaced and on a white background.
- Publication in the May 2019 issue of Perspectives in Public Health
- £100 SAGE book vouchers
- £200 in Amazon vouchers
- One year's free RSPH membership (Student or Associate grade)