The term 'RSPH' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is John Snow House, 59 Mansell Street, London E1 8AN. Our charity registration number is 1125949. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Making the most of the functionality of this website requires the use of the latest version of your preferred browser. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that all aspects of this website will perform as expected if unsupported versions are used as it is configured to adher to the latest SSL requirements.
Standard terms and conditions
Settlement: Invoices must be settled strictly within 30 days from the date of invoice
Interest: RSPH reserves the right to change interest on overdue monies at a rate of 8% above Bank of England base rate under The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998
Title of goods: Ownership of goods and services (including certificates) shall remain with us until full payment has been received.
Contact us: RSPH can be contacted directly by any of the following means:
- Post: RSPH, John Snow House, 59 Mansell Street, London E1 8AN
- Telephone: 020 7265 7300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchases can be returned within 14 working days from the date of receipt for a full refund, if returned in a resaleable condition.
Places are guaranteed only upon receipt of payment and payments must be received by RSPH 4 weeks prior to the course.
Cancellation: Substitutions can be made at any time. If notification is received 8 weeks prior to the course, a full refund will be made minus an administration charge of £40. Cancellations received after this time will receive no refund. Please note that notification of cancellation must be made in writing. The organisers reserve the right to change the timings and/or identity of the speakers.
RSPH is not responsible for personal visas for overseas delegates. Please ensure that all necessary documentation is completed prior to the date of travel.
Diploma in Occupational Medicine course: Refunds of the course fee will only be made if notice of cancellation is received by RSPH in writing 8 weeks before the course start date. However, there is a non-refundable element of £700 (full deposit).
Any cancellations after the 8 week cut off will not be accepted and you will be liable for full payment of the course i.e. £2,095.
Fees are paid on an annual basis. Once fees have been paid, by direct debit (annually, monthly, or quarterly), credit card or cheque, they cannot be refunded.
Direct debit payers: intention not to renew membership must be made, in writing, to the Membership Officer a minimum of two weeks before your renewal is due. You must also cancel your mandate with your bank. If you cancel your Direct Debit with your bank without notifying RSPH, please be aware you will still be invoiced for your membership dues until we receive written notification from you. If you pay monthly or quarterly you are still liable for the full year’s membership fees if you decide to cancel your membership before your renewal date.
Declarations of retirement must be received at least two weeks before your next renewal date. We regret that refunds or partial refunds cannot be made if you declare retirement after your renewal has been paid.
Please email the membership team to confirm your renewal date.