Our Corporate Member Network - Supporting our work
RSPH has an international community of over 5,000 members drawn from every area and profession in public health, as well as a dynamic and vibrant network of businesses, non-governmental organisations and associations.
By becoming a Corporate Member of RSPH, your organisation will be joining them to contribute to achieving the shared goal of improving the public’s health and wellbeing. Indeed, Corporate Membership will provide your organisation with a wide range of opportunities to raise its profile and meet its objectives by building knowledge, capability and strategic connections.
Benefits of Corporate Membership
Every organisation working in public health has different needs and objectives, which is RSPH works closely with each Corporate Member to create a bespoke package of benefits that suits their requirements. Opportunities could include:
- Sponsorship of one conference/event per year, including an exhibition stand and two places at the conference
- Sponsorship of one international webinar per year – topics include water, arts and health, behaviour change, and food safety
- E-learning programmes for your staff, students, volunteers or members
- Individual memberships (grade as appropriate) for key staff within your organisation, with the opportunity to join our Special Interest Groups
- Table of eight at the annual RSPH Awards, with recognition at the event including use of organisation logo and mention in opening speech
- Organisation logo on relevant RSPH promotional literature and listing on the Corporate Members page
- Corporate Membership certificate
- Involvement in relevant high profile PR activities
- Invitation to networking and discussion events.