If you’re interested in public health, or work in a profession that has a new or growing public health element, this is the most suitable grade for you.
Typical Associates include health trainers, pest controllers and workers in emergency services.
Associate membership is also suitable for those based outside the UK and want to stay in touch with RSPH, its work and community.
- Use of post-nominal letters: AMRSPH
- An annual certificate of membership
- The opportunity to gain CPD points from our journal, webinars and certain conferences
- Online access to our journal Perspectives in Public Health
- Receive our monthly newsletter with topical public health updates
- Access to exclusive content in our online Members’ Area
- Network at our conferences or courses for a discounted rate
- Join us for one of our free member events
- Participate in upcoming webinars and get exclusive access to previous webinar series
- Join our Special Interest Groups
- Participate in campaign and policy work
- Discounts on attending our conferences and courses
- 10% off purchases in our online shop and training bookings
- Access the Housing Health International Research Bulletin to support your business
- Access our Food Safety Helpline
- Discounted professional indemnity insurance
- Discounts on a range of products including Bates Office Supplies and a luxury London hotel chain
To apply for Associate Membership, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A career commitment to the improvement of population health and/or wellbeing
- £40.00 per year
We offer a 5% discount on the annual fee for payment by Direct Debit. Please note that there is also a £35 one-off joining fee for online applications or £40 for paper applications - this is applicable to all membership grades except Student Member.