Our Student Member grade is for students undertaking a full time undergraduate or postgraduate qualification in public health or a related discipline.
- A certificate of membership
- Online access to our peer-reviewed journals Public Health, Perspectives in Public Health and Public Health in Practice
- Receive our monthly newsletter with topical public health updates
- Access to exclusive content in our online Members’ Area
- Network at our conferences or courses for a discounted rate
- Join us for one of our exclusive free member events
- Enter our student essay competition to be in with a chance to get your work published in an international journal
- View and participate in our free upcoming webinars and get exclusive access to previous webinar series
- Join our Special Interest Groups
- Participate in campaign and policy work
- Discounts on attending our conferences and courses
- 10% off purchases in our online shop and training bookings
- Access our Food Safety Helpline
- Discounted professional indemnity insurance
To apply for Student Membership, applicants must currently be undertaking a full time undergraduate or postgraduate qualification in public health or a related discipline.
- Student membership will be reviewed on an annual basis. At each renewal, Student memberships will convert to Associate membership. You will then need to re-apply for Student membership if you are still in full-time education, or, if applicable, apply for higher membership grade
- Student members who choose to upgrade will not be charged the upgrade fee
- Student membership is only available to new members
We offer a 5% discount on the annual fee for payment by Direct Debit. Please note that there is no joining fee for Student Members.
How to apply
Join online or alternatively email us or call us on 020 7265 7313 for more information.