Our Student Member grade is for students undertaking a full time undergraduate or postgraduate qualification in public health or a related discipline.
- A certificate of membership
- Online access to our journal Perspectives in Public Health
- Receive our monthly newsletter with topical public health updates
- Access to exclusive content in our online Members’ Area
- Network at our conferences or courses for a discounted rate or join us for one of our free member events
- Enter our student essay competition to be in with a chance to get your work published in an international journal.
- Participate in upcoming webinars and get exclusive access to previous webinar series
- Join our Special Interest Groups
- Participate in campaign and policy work
- Discounts on attending our conferences and courses
- 10% off purchases in our online shop and training bookings
- Access the Housing Health International Research Bulletin to support your business
- Access to our Food Safety Helpline
- Discounted professional indemnity insurance
- Discounts on a range of products including Bates Office Supplies and a luxury London hotel chain
To apply for Student Membership, applicants must currently be undertaking a full time undergraduate or postgraduate qualification in public health or a related discipline.
- Student membership will be reviewed on an annual basis. At each renewal, Student memberships will convert to Associate membership. You will then need to re-apply for Student membership if you are still in full-time education, or, if applicable, apply for higher membership grade
- Student members who choose to upgrade will not be charged the upgrade fee
- Student membership is only available to new members
We offer a 5% discount on the annual fee for payment by Direct Debit. Please note that there is no joining fee for Student Members.