Aims of the group
- Feeding into government consultations as a professional body
- Sharing experiences, competencies and best practice
- Organising occasional topical seminars and workshops
This group is made up of RSPH members with an interest in water quality and safety who form a significant part of RSPH's voice when it is asked to comment on water policy. If you are a member please access the group.
Water Webinars 2019
We are pleased to announce dates for the 2019 water webinar series. All webinars are free to access, providing essential learning opportunities for water safety professionals including question and answer sessions from our international speakers and chairs.
Registrants will have access for 24 hours following the live broadcast, after which webinars are stored as a learning resource on the RSPH’s member’s area.
- 22 May 2019 - Preventing healthcare water borne infections: a practical approach
- 26 June 2019 - Water for special uses: Hydrotherapy pools
- 24 July 2019 - Back to basics: All going down the drain
- 28 August 2019 - Water for special uses: Managing reverse osmosis untis - an experience from dialysis
- 18 September 2019 - Water for special uses: Drinking and waste water as vectors for anti-microbial resistance
- 23 October 2019 - Water for special uses: Managing off-mains hospital water supplies
- 6 November 2019 - Back to basics: Outbreak management – a practical experience