Understanding Health Improvement is one of our most popular programmes and covers:
- How health inequalities may develop and how to address them
- How effective communication can support health messages
- How to promote improvements in health and wellbeing
- How behaviour change can have a positive impact on health and wellbeing
- E-Learning Course: £55
- Assessment: £21
The programme is completed in eight hours, and is worth 8 CPD points (8 CPD points for food and hygiene, 6 CPD points for health improvement). On successful completion of the e-learning programme, users can request an RSPH CPD certificate. Please note that this is an e-learning programme only.
To obtain the RSPH Level 2 Award in Understanding Health Improvement, you will need to sit an invigilated exam in the RSPH head office in London. If you wish to complete the assessment elsewhere in the UK, please purchase the e-learning “without assessment” option on the online shop and contact an alternative centre. Find out more about the assessment options available here.
RSPH is now offering UHI e-learning users free Associate membership for one year, representing a saving of £75. Benefits of Associate Membership include:
- Use of post-nominal letters: AMRSPH
- An annual certificate of membership
- The opportunity to gain CPD points from our journal, webinars and certain conferences
- Discounts on multiple training opportunities, events and other RSPH services
- The opportunity to join one of our Special Interest Groups, including our newly relaunched Behaviour Change SIG
Further information and a full list of member benefits can be found here.