Understanding Health Improvement is one of our most popular programmes and covers:
- How health inequalities may develop and how to address them
- How effective communication can support health messages
- How to promote improvements in health and wellbeing
- How behaviour change can have a positive impact on health and wellbeing
- E-Learning Course: £55
- Assessment: £21
The programme is completed in eight hours, and is worth 8 CPD points. On successful completion of the e-learning programme, users can request an RSPH CPD certificate. Please note that this is an e-learning programme only. To obtain the RSPH Level 2 Award in Understanding Health Improvement qualification, you will need to sit an invigilated exam with a recognised centre - find out more about the assessment options available.
RSPH is now offering UHI e-learning users free Associate membership for one year, representing a saving of £75. Benefits of Associate Membership include:
- Use of post-nominal letters: AMRSPH
- An annual certificate of membership
- The opportunity to gain CPD points from our journal, webinars and certain conferences
- Discounts on multiple training opportunities, events and other RSPH services
- The opportunity to join one of our Special Interest Groups, including our newly relaunched Behaviour Change SIG
Further information and a full list of member benefits can be found here.