What you will learn
Developed in collaboration with the Council Advertising Network (CAN Digital), the objective of this training is to provide public health professionals with the knowledge and understanding of how to implement behaviour change campaigns effectively. By the end of the session, you will have:
- A better understanding of why public health campaigns succeed and fail
- A refreshed and deeper understanding of behaviour change theory
- How to design, build and run small behaviour change campaigns
- How to design, build and run large scale behaviour change campaigns with partners and agencies
- Time with fellow public health professionals and marketing experts to develop your current projects
- A range of templates, video tutorials and relevant case studies to support you after the course.
Attendees will receive resources and an RSPH CPD completion certificate at the end of the course.
Who is it aimed at?
A course for people working in public health who have responsibilities for running or planning behaviour change campaigns. For example, demand management, smoking cessation, mental health, encouraging healthy eating, positive lifestyle promotion.
It is also suitable for those in community-facing roles such as health champions and community workers. It is also appropriate for any members of the public health workforce who are wishing to progress their career in this area.
The cost of this one-day programme is £250 for classroom or £150 for online, including one-year of complimentary RSPH Associate Membership.
RSPH members are eligible for a 10% discount on bookings.
If you are interested in booking a place on a future course, please complete our register of interest.
If you would prefer training in-house for a group of your colleagues, please email us to discuss your requirements.