The platform is ideal for organisations wishing to provide free public health education to their staff, for universities looking to support their students, and anyone with an interest in public health. The platform is completely free to access for everyone. Simply create an account to access the platform.
What do I get access to?
- All of our free online courses including;
- Understanding and Responding to Gambling Harms
- Understanding Sleep
- Looking after your self-ie
- Community Spirit Level
- RSPH podcasts and videos
- RSPH reports, research and toolkits
- RSPH information hubs
- Lesson plans, guides and resources
RSPH LearnFree courses
- Platform dashboard – from the dashboard you can access our courses, view your profile and explore our resources catalogue.
- User Profile – accessible from the top right of the platform, your profile stores your learning and activity history
- Free Courses – this is where you will find our free courses
- Resources – explore the range of free public health resources from RSPH