The winners of the Hygeia Awards 2019 were announced on 11 September at 28 Portland Place. The awards were presented by Richard Burton, Director of Qualifications at RSPH and Natasha Kaplinsky, RSPH Vice President.
The awards celebrated centres, tutors and learners for their outstanding work and achievements.
- Centre of Excellence Award - ARCA and Lifelab
- Excellence in Learner Support Award - Richard Murphy-Packer (Rentokil) and Charlotte Bracher-Parkes (Wigan Council)
- Health Improvement Award - Kate Grant
- Young Health Champions Award - Iona King
- Food Safety Award - Craig Darby
- HACCP Award - Marguerite Morris
- Pest Management Award - Matthew Herz
- Heggie (APT) Award - Yusuf Ho
- Nestle Toque D’Or RSPH Food Safety Award - Westminster Kingsway College and Kathleen Davie
- Wessex Salon Culinaire RSPH Food Safety Award - Farnborough College