Learn Online. Any time, any place - and at your own pace
Online learning is a convenient way to study in your own time and at your own pace. We offer online courses in a diverse range of subjects - some of which are mapped to our prestigious Qualifications. Sign-up to all our Online Learning Courses here today (all purchases on our site are 100% secure).
Some of our qualification-based courses are also available at select Training Centres around the UK - click here to find a centre near you. And, if you operate a Training Centre, find out about offering our Online Learning Courses direct to your learners here.
Find out more about RSPH Learn
Our online courses
Click on the topics below to see our range on online courses in that area.
- 1 CPD point upon completion
- CPD certificate of completion
- 1 hour of study
Why learn with RSPH Learn?
Our online learning platform, RSPH Learn, has a range of high-quality, industry-recognised RSPH qualifications.
- Platform dashboard – from the dashboard you can access your learning, check your CPD, view your profile, explore our course catalogue, free resources and public health news
- User Profile – accessible from the top right of the platform, your profile stores your learning, certificates, CPD log and activity history
- My Learning – this is where you will find courses you have purchased, as well as a range of free courses
- Catalogue – explore all of our available courses, webinars and events
- CPD Log – view your CPD achievements, add personal reflections to your learning, and download reports for CPD recording
- Calendar – view your upcoming learning activities and book places at online events.
- Public Health News – view the latest in public health news on the RSPH website
- Resources – explore the range of free public health resources from RSPH
- Single Sign-on (SSO) – our platform is SSO optimised so that you do not need to login again.