RSPH has an extensive network of University partners across the UK many of which offer courses such as Masters in Public Health.
Our partnerships with Universities offer a number of benefits, most notably providing students with access to our vast professional network and the opportunity for them to be part of an established membership organisation which can provide a home for their future career in supporting the public’s health. Read our University partnerships case studies for more information.
What are the benefits of becoming a University partner?
As a partner of RSPH, your logo will be added to relevant RSPH promotional literature and on the Corporate Members page of the RSPH website with a referral link.
Our partnerships can include a variety of support, dependent on the needs of the university. Options include:
- Membership for your students, including the chance to join our Special Interest Groups, and submit to our student essay competition
- Discounted membership for University Staff
- Accreditation of modules in an existing or new public health course. Take a look at our work with London Metropolitan University
- E-learning programmes embedded in to student induction programmes, such as Understanding Health Improvement, Understanding sleep, Reducing gambling related harm, and Food safety
- The opportunity to support and develop public health policy and campaigns with our award winning External Affairs Team
- Providing your students with the chance to participate in research with RSPH on one of our policy areas including; focus groups, workshops and literature reviews. View our work with University of Oxford
- Joint conferences for your students, on a public health topic of your choice.