- 27 May 2020
However, during this challenging time, we will continue to run most of our services as normal and we remain committed to our mission of protecting and improving the public’s health.
From Wednesday 18 March, RSPH staff will do the majority of their work remotely. We will continue to hold meetings, conferences and consultations, with all face-to-face meetings replaced with online or telephone meetings.
Advice for Centres
- Essential office operations are being covered by a small group of the qualifications team. All other team members a working remotely. All of the team can be contacted as normal during office hours. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- The RSPH qualifications team will continue to receive and mark scripts and send out certificates and exam papers
- In the event that our head office, John Snow House, closes we will contact centres about what to do with completed OMR forms, examination scripts and other assessments.
Advice for Members
- Our membership and events team are working remotely and can be contacted as normal during office hours
- All our membership services, including webinars, access to our journals, special interest groups, online resources and newsletters, will continue as normal
- In light of the government’s advice, we have taken the decision to postpone upcoming events. Please get in touch with email@example.com if you have any questions about an event you have booked a ticket for
Advice for Partners
- All planned face-to-face partner meetings will be rearranged as virtual meetings or conference calls
- RSPH policy, marketing and programmes teams will be working as normal during office hours and our services in these areas will continue with minimal disruption
We also recommend keeping up to date with the latest information and updates on Coronavirus from Public Health England and the NHS. You can find our advice on how to protect your health and wellbeing from the virus here and we will be updating our social media channels as the situation develops - you can find us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
We want to thank all of our members, partners and centres for your continued support.