Job Title: Qualifications Administrator
Contract type: Full time (35 hours per week), permanent
Salary: £25,500 per annum
Location: Central London
Closing date: 10 September 2021
Interviews: The week beginning 20th September
RSPH is seeking a Qualifications Administrator. The overall job purpose is to work with the Head of Qualifications’ Operations and other Awarding Organisation staff to:
- Assist with the day-to-day administration activities of RSPH qualifications, by processing MCQ and E-assessment scripts and issuing results to Centres.
- Assist the Education Officers in type-setting examination papers
- Assist the Finance team in the invoicing of Centres
- Prepare Item analysis reports on a quarterly basis
- Liaise with the Head of Qualifications’ Operations and Compliance Manager in the development of administrative procedures
The successful applicant will be computer literate with experience of the administration of examinations or a proven aptitude to learn new skills. They should be a good communicator – written and oral, a team player and able to work on own initiative, able to prioritise work and multi-task, analytical, articulate, numerate, tactful and diplomatic.
Experience in working with Quartz would be advantageous.
The Royal Society for Public Health is an independent, multi-disciplinary charitable organisation, dedicated to the improvement of the public’s health and wellbeing. The qualifications department is an Ofqual-regulated awarding organisation, offering a large portfolio of qualifications in the fields of health protection and health improvement.
How to apply
Please submit a CV and covering letter to Dr Richard Burton, Director of Qualifications, by email to [email protected]. The closing date for receipt of applications is 10th September 2021. Interviews will be held in the week beginning 20th September.