Replacement certificates

Candidates who have lost their original certificate(s) may apply for replacements by completing the application form below.

Application form for replacement certificate


Please note: We can only issue replacement certificates or carry out record searches for those certificates issued since 1 October 2008. We are also unable to provide a replacement certificate unless it is possible to verify the original award by reference to its records. The fee will not be refundable even if it has not been possible to issue a replacement.

Certificates are valuable documents and should be stored in a safe place.

If you have any queries regarding replacement certificates, please contact us.