1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people who have signed up to Scroll Free September and who provide their email address after completing the survey.
2. Employees or agencies of the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH), its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from RSPH.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the Scroll Free September participant survey and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. RSPH accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by RSPH.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 14 October 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. Four winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
10. Each winner will receive one of four £50 cash prizes.
11. Each winner will be notified by email and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to RSPH within 14 days of being notified by RSPH, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and RSPH shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and RSPH shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The prize will be sent to the winner by RSPH by secure bank transfer or as a cheque by post.
13. The name and country of the winner can be obtained by contacting RSPH.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for other prizes.
15. RSPH retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. RSPH accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. RSPH further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of RSPH for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
18. RSPH reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of RSPH in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. RSPH shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Promoter: Royal Society for Public Health, John Snow House, 59 Mansell Street, London, E1 8AN.