- 20 July 2018
The April issue of Public Health is now available.
This issue features papers spanning a wide range of topics including:
- Antiretoriviral therapy adherence in sub-Saharan Africa: systematic review
- Adverse Childhood Experiences and smoking in the US
- Sociocultural barriers to maternity services deliver: qualitative meta-synthesis
- Access to Health Services amongst refugees in Greece
- Patterning of social inequalities in older ages: are measures interchangeable?
Public Health is an international, multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal, published by Elsevier. It is one of the world’s oldest public health journals, having been in continuous publication since 1888.
Online access to current and past issues of Public Health is one of the many benefits available to Fellow members of RSPH.