Fellow is our highest membership grade and offers a comprehensive range of benefits.
- Use of post-nominal letters: FRSPH
- An annual certificate of membership
- The opportunity to gain CPD points from our journal, webinars and certain conferences
- Receive our journal Perspectives in Public Health in the post six times a year
- Online access to our peer-reviewed journals Public Health and Public Health in Practice
- Receive our monthly newsletter with topical public health updates
- Access to exclusive content in our online Members’ Area
- Network at our conferences or courses for a discounted rate or join us for one of our free member events
- Participate in upcoming webinars and get exclusive access to previous webinar series
- Join our Special Interest Groups
- Participate in campaign and policy work
- Discounts on attending our conferences and courses
- 10% off purchases in our online shop and training bookings
- Access to our Food Safety Helpline
- Discounted professional indemnity insurance
To apply for Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A career commitment to the improvement of population health and/or wellbeing AND
- Educated to Post Graduate level or equivalent from an academic institution or recognised professional body OR
- 5 years' experience in a public health related post OR
- A registered Member of the UKPHR
We offer a 5% discount on the annual fee for payment by Direct Debit. Please note that there is also a £35 one-off joining fee for online applications or £40 for paper applications - this is applicable to all membership grades except Student Member.
How to apply
Join online or alternatively email us or call us on 020 7265 7313 for more information.