- 09 April 2018
The August issue of Public Health is now available.
This issue features papers spanning a wide range of topics including:
- Benefits and challenges of international public-private partnerships in low and middle income countries
- Electronic cigarette use in young people
- Heavy metal contamination of cosmetics
- Preconception care as the next frontier for improving maternal-child health care
- Socio-economic justice, sustainable equity, and health
Public Health is an international, multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal, published by Elsevier. It is one of the world’s oldest public health journals, having been in continuous publication since 1888.
Online access to current and past issues of Public Health is one of the many benefits available to Fellow members of RSPH.