- 13 July 2018
The December issue of Public Health is now available.
This issue features papers spanning a wide range of topics including:
- Learning public health lessons from large scale human relocation from and to Germany
- Quality of life associated with vision loss and guidance on movement in children
- Immunization coverage amongst Malaysian children
- Addressing financial stress and depression
- Using national datasets to address teenage pregnancy and start HPV vaccination
Public Health is an international, multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal, published by Elsevier. It is one of the world’s oldest public health journals, having been in continuous publication since 1888.
Online access to current and past issues of Public Health is one of the many benefits available to Fellow members of RSPH.