- 15 January 2018
The July issue of Public Health is now available.
This issue features papers spanning a wide range of topics including:
- Social prescribing: impact on polypharmacy and family doctor workload? (Editor’s Choice)
- Regeneration and health: Literature Review
- Systematic Review: E-health interventions for increasing physical activity in young people
- Zika, sexual transmission and public health policy
- Alcohol and healthy ageing: a challenge for alcohol policy
Public Health is an international, multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal, published by Elsevier. It is one of the world’s oldest public health journals, having been in continuous publication since 1888.
Online access to current and past issues of Public Health is one of the many benefits available to Fellow members of RSPH.