- 14 August 2017
The June issue of Public Health is now available.
This issue features papers spanning a wide range of topics including:
- Overweight and obesity in Indonesia: prevalence and risk factors (Editor’s Choice)
- E-cigarette use amongst adolescents in Scotland and Eastern Europe
- Physical activity, mobility and obesity in Swedish elders
- Effectiveness of suicide prevention intervention programs in Taiwan
- Adverse treatment outcomes in HIV-infected Zambian adolescents
Public Health is an international, multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal, published by Elsevier. It is one of the world’s oldest public health journals, having been in continuous publication since 1888.
Online access to current and past issues of Public Health is one of the many benefits available to Fellow members of RSPH.