- 14 January 2019
The March issue of Public Health is now available.
This issue features papers spanning a wide range of topics including:
- Cardiovascular health challenges facing Latin America
- Systematic Review: Advertising and children's oral health
- The relationship between health literacy and complications of diabetes
- Retrospective assessment of meningococcal surveillance in Ireland
- Physical activity in people with mild cognitive impairment
- Review: Factors influencing immunisation behaviour among older people
Public Health is an international, multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal, published by Elsevier. It is one of the world’s oldest public health journals, having been in continuous publication since 1888.
Online access to current and past issues of Public Health is one of the many benefits available to Fellow members of RSPH.