Currently RSPH can provide individuals with CPD points for the following activities:
- Attendance at an RSPH conference or other educational event
- Completion of an RSPH training course
- Completion of an RSPH e-learning programme
- The preparation and presentation of a webinar
- Verified comprehension of an on-line activity such as a webinar
- The research and writing of a report as a review, legislation update or white paper response for RSPH use such as a briefing for membership, inclusion on the RSPH website or a briefing for RSPH staff
- The writing and publication of a peer-reviewed papers, reviews, short reports, opinion pieces or book reviews in the RSPH journal Perspectives in Public Health
- Verified comprehension of a selected paper or article in an RSPH publication or journal
- The preparation and delivery of a paper, research, review or update at an RSPH conference, event or minuted RSPH meeting, such as a meeting of a membership Special Interest Group
RSPH is a national awarding body providing nationally recognised qualifications - currently these qualifications are considered as outside the scope of the RSPH CPD recognition scheme.
RSPH is also registered to provide training for the Diploma in Occupational Medicine qualification provided by the Faculty of Public Health. This course is also outside the RSPH’s own CPD system.