- 14 January 2019
The December 2018 issue of Public Health is now available.
This issue features papers spanning a wide range of topics including:
- Internet-related addictions and mood disturbances
- Value of nutritional screening in emergency departments
- Understanding of Zika virus in pregnant women
- Impact of adverse childhood experiences on later education and employment
- Social isolation, health status and health inequalities
Public Health is an international, multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal, published by Elsevier. It is one of the world’s oldest public health journals, having been in continuous publication since 1888.
Online access to current and past issues of Public Health is one of the many benefits available to Fellow members of RSPH.