- 13 August 2018
The February issue of Public Health is now available.
This issue features papers spanning a wide range of topics including:
- Skin heath – sun protection and skin whitening behaviours
- Addictive behaviours and e-cigarette use amongst adolescents
- Multi-morbidity and health care service use
- Ebola, the US military response and health protection
- Pharmacovigilance for adverse drug reactions – patient experiences in the European Union
Public Health is an international, multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal, published by Elsevier. It is one of the world’s oldest public health journals, having been in continuous publication since 1888.
Online access to current and past issues of Public Health is one of the many benefits available to Fellow members of RSPH.