- 21 September 2018
The September issue of Public Health is now available.
This issue features papers spanning a wide range of topics including:
- Quality and coverage of primary healthcare in Brazil
- Modelling impact of tax-induced cigarette price in Europe
- Overweight children and parental concerns – North America
- Mortality in the homeless – Tunisia
There is one free-to-access Editors’ Choice paper this month:
- The impacts of migration on maternal and child health services utilisation in Sub-Saharan Africa: evidence from Togo
Public Health is an international, multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal, published by Elsevier. It is one of the world’s oldest public health journals, having been in continuous publication since 1888.
Online access to current and past issues of Public Health is one of the many benefits available to Fellow members of RSPH.